Saturday, August 31, 2013

LS 589 - Technology oh technology

Trying to bypass Youtube.com at school and have found that Schooltube.com  works but you have to upload a video in order to start pinning videos! So I had to go a round about way to get a video to download from another site I joined just now called Teachertube.com ( which I'm not sure if it works yet at my school) in order to start the whole process but hopefully it will all work! Seems like there could be an easier way but alas I have two different accounts for video that I can work with and see which works the best and then show teachers how to use!

Does anyone have any experience with either of these sites and willing to share their opinion it would be greatly appreciated!

Part two:
The next issue I had was that  the videos I've been wanting are on Youtube.com but not on Teachertube.com or Schooltube.com so I had to download them from Youtube.com  by using http://keepvid.com. and then upload them to Schooltube.com This was another round about way but it finally worked and I was able to add them to my Schooltube.com channel.



No comments:

Post a Comment