LS 589 - Class has proved to be very eye opening. I have to read about wiki's yet but love using a blog and now even blogger is sharing to my google+ account and I think that is fantastic as I have more than one place I usually post to!
I have found a couple of things to share this week.
The first thing is about edcamp! I attended an unconference while at the MTA conference and found it to be an awesome thing. I really want to attend another one and there are actually 2 that I could attend on the same day. The first one is in Rhode Island or I could do the uncamp online which is the first time that they have attempted to have the conference online before!
The edcamp online link is : http://edcamponline.weebly.com/about-this-event.html
The link to future edcamps near you is http://edcamponline.weebly.com/about-this-event.html
The second thing I have to share is about Library teacher tools website = http://libraryteachertools.com/ The website also have provided an excellent article on
Strategies for Collaboration in the School Library . Although the website asks you to join for the full site I have found a couple of things that have helped like the link above about strategies.
No comments:
Post a Comment