Saturday, October 26, 2013

Crazy- Busy- Love it!

Crazy for sure but busy and love it! This week I went to a session to learn about co- teaching 5 sessions on "Every child ready to Read" and then yesterday  I was asked by MTA to help plan an UnConference in Western MA! Mind you I teach 4 days a week in the school library at one of the hardest schools in the district, take a grad class via online thru Clarion, have 3 children to take to swim lessons, swim team practice and then whatever else is going on, PTO Secretary at the middle school. I luckily get the 1st and the 15th off from work to attend a PD for Library on the first with all the Berkshire Librarians and then on the 15th I get to take off, actually leave on the 14th, for the AASL Conference in Hartford Ct for 3 days!!! Whew most of this will take place before Christmas! But as I said I love it as long as I can keep the kids fed and in clean clothes we'll make it! OH and add a birthday party trip in November for the twins who turn 12 to NYC with 4 friends and their mom's for a total of 12 people in our party!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment