I've been loving the online conference that we have been viewing over the past 2 weeks. The speakers have been fantastic and I love the topic of technology as I am really week in that area of my profession. I had been out of the loop and have quickly learned what I need to know to start making a difference in my lessons.
At a recent PD session that I attended we talked about primary sources and research process and I need to take what I have learned from my LS 589 class and incorporate the research process into it. We discussed taking the curriculum and making sure that we have a plan mapped out in order to add tech.
This coming week I get to meet again with my District librarians this time and we are starting to plan our DDM's which hopefully will help make a more cohesive/ streamlined curriculum as well. I also hope to touch on the district technology plan as I'm finding we were not part of the process to develop and wondering how we can get into the tech department more than we are currently which is not at all!
The following week I can not wait as I will be heading to the AASL conference in Hartford!!! This in itself will be a fantastic opportunity and I can't wait to meet with those I talk to those who I have met online!
No comments:
Post a Comment