Sunday, November 10, 2013

LS 589 and the upcoming week @ AASL

This semester has been a fantastic learning experience. I have so many things running through my head and technology has been in the lead the whole time. How do I integrate all my lessons yet teach everything I need to for library lessons. How can I create a curriculum yet still hold my students attention and create a love for library with books but still use technology. I have so many things to sort through and add what I have learned to the PD session I had last Friday and the new sessions I am going to attend on this Thurs/ Fri/ Sat and I will need to create something that will keep me organized! I think the easiest thing right now is to create a google doc and just make columns and links in order to prioritize and organize.

Also to note on creating a rubric for the technology plan ~ I need to start creating rubrics for all the lessons I do so I can justify and create one for the students to use as well. I have been recommended to use http://rubistar.4teachers.org/ and am thrilled to learn about creating assessments and rubrics as DDM's and SMART goals will be requiring portfolios and work shown.

I hope to see those who are following along at AASL! If you are there please email me at tlreynolds592@gmail.com  and we can meet somewhere during the conference! Have a great week! I certainly intend to!

No comments:

Post a Comment