Well can you say procrastinate? Ha.. I have been thinking about the elements of the technology plan and what I think the tech plan should include. I have been discussing my schools plan that I want to evaluate with others and have discussed how I am not impressed as of yet. BUT I haven't started writing it all down. So over the nice 5 day break I get to work on it!
I'm thankful that I have a short break from work but brought home papers to grade and need to work on lesson plans for the rest of the year! So I guess the break from the students will be nice but working I must still do!
I find it oddly funny that the union has proposed creating a tech team which should have been present before and oddly enough was not! I have extended my wishes to join the team and will be notified if I am allowed to participate. I had to even send a note as to why I think I should be a member. I was able to share what I have learned in class and hope to share in the future when the team meets as to what is lacking in our tech plan! Everything happens for a reason it seems again oddly enough that it all lines up the way it does!
No comments:
Post a Comment